Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Watery Essence 10g
Sunplay Skin Aqua SPF50+ PA++++Travel Size 10g(1) Photostable- with 6 UV filters to provide stable broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that does not break down easily under the sun.(2) Prevent Premature Ageing- with potential anti-aging ingredients to help to maintain a youthful appearance.(3) Intense Hydration- with Hyaluronic Acid for long lasting hydration.Ultra Light, Ultra Breathable: For fast absorption and non greasy feel.
- PA++++: To provide highest protection against UVA rays which causes premature aging such as wrinkles, pigmentation and dark spots.
- Contains Vitamin C: For brighter and fairer skin.
- Gentle and Mild Formula: No colorant and mineral oil. Low irritation.
- Suitable for daily use on face & body.
- SOLAREX-3 TECHNOLOGY
- Superior Photostability - Proven to be photostable that does not breakdown easily under the sun.
- Anti-Aging - Contains RonaCare Ectoin and Antileukine 6 to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Intense Hydration - With Hyaluronic Acid to effectively hydrate and lock-in moisture.
Apply evenly on face and body. For desired results, re-apply after perspiring, towel, drying or vigorous outdoor activity.
Water, alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, C14-22 Alcohol/C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disodium Phenyl Dibenzimidazole Tetrasulfonate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Erhyhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Citric Acid, Ectoin.